Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Ear Loop Face Mask MADE IN USA - WHITE
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Free standard shipping on orders over $300
Estimated delivery 7 working days
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
These masks do NOT have a pocket for filters. For a mask with a pocket, you'll need to buy our .
Our 3 Ply face masks are made from 100% cotton fabric. The mask consists of a double-lined cotton fabric structure with a combined weight per sq yard of about 12 oz. This yields a high-quality durable mask.
The masks are machine washable and we recommend washing them AT LEAST once daily.
Fabric is laundered prior to construction. All masks are manufactured in a clean environment with all the necessary precautions taken.
These are NOT N95 masks. Those are in short supply and are strictly reserved for medical personnel.
- Face masks are not advertised as or claimed to be medical or surgical masks, or for use in medical facilities and are meant to be used in combination with a surgical/medical mask to extend its service life by adding relatively effective extra layers of protection. Proper mask use and handwashing hygiene must be exercised by the user at all times
- Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing.
- Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- If you wear a mask, then you must know how to use it and dispose of it properly.
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of the mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- You can wash and reuse these masks.
- These specific masks do not have filters or the option to use filters